1.USER'S MANUAL AND CONDITIONS
These conditions govern the relationship between Velocity and the customer, starting with the Internet(online) purchase of goods sent to warehouses located in different countries before delivery to the customer.
1.1. The Customer is any individual one who has registered on the website velocity.az and uses the services of "Velocity" LLC.
1.2. The carrier is Velocity.
1.3.Cash office - individual account number of any individual who was registered on the website velocity.az.
1.4. Personal information consists of information provided during registration on the website velocity.az, relating personally to him / her (name, surname, address, e-mail, etc.).
1.5. Prohibited goods - goods which import have been prohibited according to the legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan or limited goods.
1.6.Transportation - all procedures for the delivery of goods to the customer, purchased via the Internet, are provided from the warehouse of the carrier.
1.7.Other services - storage, sorting, re-packaging, etc. cargo, in addition to transportation, services related to the delivery of goods to the customer. The Customer accepts and agrees that Velocity may apply to third parties for the transportation and delivery of goods or the conclusion of subcontracts with them.
2.Conciliation with conditions
2.1. The Customer fully understands, acquaints and accepts these terms from the date of the delivery of the goods for the purpose of their transportation by Velocity LLC (personally Velocity LLC in warehouses located in different countries or trade) after the Internet purchase of goods. These conditions cover all other procedures (cargo storage, sorting, re-packing, etc.) and regulate them from the date of receipt of the goods to the warehouses of "Velocity" LLC for the purpose of transportation and prior to their delivery to the customer.
3. The rights and obligations of the parties
The Parties understand the following obligations, accept them and ensure the execution of: • The customer agrees to collect, store, use and transfer his personal information by the carrier of Velocity LLC. • The customer provides a complete, correct and actual indication of information about the shipment (weight, quantity of goods, etc.), ensures the label is glued in the correct and appropriate order. The carrier does not bear any responsibility in connection with not indicating the information or their erroneous indication. • The customer specifies the address (postal code, etc.) completely and correctly, ensures that the shipping documents are readable.
• The customer provides a robust package that protects cargo from risks arising during transportation. • Cargoes provided by the customer for transportation should not be banned or restricted for importation into the territory of the country in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan. • The customer must not violate the legislation of the country in question when buying online, in this regard, he is personally responsible. • The customer ensures the completeness and correctness of the filing of shipping documents. • The customer watches periodic updates and changes on the website velocity.az. Not tracking such changes and updates by the customer or using them for the purpose of deviation from obligations is considered unreasonable. • The customer agrees that Velocity LLC will apply to third parties for the provision of transportation and delivery services and the conclusion of subcontracts in connection with these services. • The customer must fully and correctly indicate the destination and personal information (the address of the warehouse of velocity LLC in the country in question). In the event that the customer incorrectly or erroneously indicates the destination and personal information at the Internet purchase and as a result there will be problems when delivering these goods or in general the delivery will be impossible, Velocity LLC does not bear any responsibility. • The customer watches the receipt of the goods to the warehouse through a personal cabinet on the site velocity.az. • The customer undertakes and assumes responsibility to pay all costs incurred for liability or penalty that are applied or will be applied to the customer as a result of a violation of the law of the country in question by the customer. • In the event that, in connection with transportation, the customer indicates incorrect or erroneous information about the cargo, the customer understands and accepts that he / she will bear full and full responsibility for fines, sanctions, etc., arising as a result of this violation. • The customer is liable in connection with the goods, the import of which is prohibited or restricted to the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan. The customer understands that he / she is liable for the fines or sanctions applied as a result of this import against the carrier and agrees to pay for them. • The customer, for his own reasons, has the right to apply to the relevant judicial authorities of the Azerbaijan Republic for disputes or incomprehensibilities arising in connection with the transportation of goods. • In the event that the carrier is not informed of damage to the cargo / cargo or part of the goods when they are taken to the warehouse in the relevant country, the carrier does not bear any responsibility. • The carrier does not bear any responsibility for the quality and suitability of the goods carried. • The carrier retains the right to investigate the fact of damage to the goods. • The carrier does not provide a service for the return of parcels from a foreign warehouse, with the exception of damaged and prohibited transportation of parcels. • The carrier provides a paid service for the return/send of parcels from a foreign warehouse to another address. • The cost of returning/sending one parcel is $ 50 (fifty US dollars). Additional costs in connection with the courier for return / send parcels assigned to the customer. • When the carrier addresses a third party for the purpose of transportation and delivery, or if subcontracts are concluded with them, the carrier does not bear any responsibility for the delay or stoppage of the work of third parties. • The carrier has the right to temporarily or completely stop the provision of services in the event that the customer completely or partially does not fulfill its obligations. • The carrier is obliged to answer all customer's questions arising in connection with the transportation, through possible means of communication (e-mail, telephone, website, etc.). • The carrier does not bear any responsibility in connection with the loss of the customer in the event that the customer provides incorrect or erroneous information. • The carrier reserves the right to unilaterally make changes to these conditions, tariffs and terms of service and in this regard, the customer must regularly observe the posted updates on the site velocity.az. • The carrier does not transfer or provide personal information provided by the customer to third parties, excluding cases of transportation and delivery of goods. • The carrier does not bear any responsibility in connection with the delivery, speed of delivery and delivery time by third parties (courier, transport, mail, etc.) of the customer to the warehouse of the carrier in the relevant country. As indicated on the official website of the courier service,delays may occur for reason not dependent on the carrier. The customer agrees that the carrier does not bear any responsibility due to delays or stops during the transportation of goods, if the carrier arranges delivery by third parties (airline, forwarder, mail, etc.). Such delays of third parties (airline, forwarder, post office, etc.) include, but are not limited to: delayed flight of airlines, refusal to accept cargo for transportation for any reason, change or failure of flight schedule, lack of free space, etc
4. Transportation cost, terms and payment
4.1. Transportation cost of cargoes from the carrier's warehouses located in different countries to the Azerbaijan Republic and regions (if possible delivery to the corresponding region) is indicated on the website velocity.az.
4.2. The transportation fee of the cargo can be paid online, through the Internet office of the customer or in the office with cash.
4.3. According to the Rules of Air Transport of Goods, published by the International Air Transport Association, the dimensions or actual weight of the cargo is taken as the basis for determining the shipping cost, whichever is higher.
4.4. The customer should familiarize with the list, not subject to transportation of goods, from the carrier on the website velocity.az (section FAQ "not allowed to carriage?".
4.5. If the customer orders from the seller's side are delivered to the warehouse on the same / different days, separately (different track numbers / tracking numbers),
the delivery of parcels under different track numbers is to be transported and processed separately.
4.6. The Customer, accepting these terms and conditions, confirms that he / she is fully acquainted with / understands or fully understands the following calculation facilities (online calculator, mathematical measurement, parameter conversion, volume measurement, etc.) published on velocity.az:
Calculator for calculating the price and shipping cost
• Physical and dimensional weight
• Measuring converter
• Measurement table
• Measurement of the overall weigh
4.7. If the customer is acquainted with the conditions stipulated in clause 4.5 of this document or these terms and conditions, then he accepts these conditions, further he / she is not entitled to make any claims on the shipping cost, transportation conditions, payment or other conditions, whereas the carrier is completely observed all conditions for the carriage of goods. For example: the occurrence of claims of the customer who did not become acquainted with the rules for calculating the actual and dimensional weight will be considered unfounded.
4.8. The carrier has the right at any time to change the shipping cost, terms and conditions of payment. These changes are published on the official website of the carrier immediately after confirmation.
4.9. The customer understands and accepts that the processing (re-packing, placing in pallets, sending to the airport) of cargo received at the carrier's warehouse in the respective country differs from the transportation contract / conditions / procedures adopted in the Republic of Azerbaijan. For this purpose, we provide the customer with brief information on the shipment of cargo for transportation:
Cargoes are taken to the carrier's warehouse on a weekly basis in the relevant country and processed there for transportation (repackaging, placing in pallets, sending to the airport) and on certain days they are sent for transportation. Taking into account the location of the carrier's warehouse in another country, the difference in time, the delay and stopping of electronic means of communication, the inability of the carrier to fully control the work of third parties and companies involved in the transportation work of the Republic of Azerbaijan, the timely provision of information by the customer and other objective reasons, the customer's refusal to transport the goods (from the services of Velocity LLC) in some cases becomes impossible. For example: when the customer makes a demand to refuse transportation, his / her cargo is already placed in a pallet and sent to the airport for transportation. In this case, the customer must understand that, due to his / her refusal to transport, it is impossible to stop the entire shipment, reopen pallets and pick up its cargo, then send back other cargoes, taking into account costs and procedure. But despite this, according to the customer's demand for refusal of transportation, the carrier will make all possible and acceptable efforts to stop the cargo.
4.10. When these conditions are met, the customer fully understands and accepts that if the carrier fails to fulfill the customer's requirements due to objective reasons, no claims or claims of the customer against the carrier will be accepted and considered unreasonable. 4.11. The customer makes payment for services in AZN of the Republic of Azerbaijan, taking into account the exchange rate set by the bank on the day of payment (PASHA Bank), the customer of which is the carrier, depending on the currency of the service provided by the Carrier (transportation from European countries - to EURO, from other countries - in US dollars).
5.Load declaration and customs clearance
5.1. The customer is responsible for full and reliable information about the cargo, the correct filling of the customs declaration for customs clearance.
5.2. The customer understands and agrees that according to the legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan, if the goods imported into the country for any reason are detained by the customs authorities, regardless of the reason for the detention, the client undertakes to pay the amount of the transportation and, for customs procedures, should apply to customs bodies.
5.3. The carrier does not bear any responsibility in connection with the erroneous and incorrect fulfillment of the conditions by the customer provided for in article
6. Conditions for storage and transfer of cargo
6.1. In the event that, the customer picks up the goods delivered to the warehouse of the carrier in Baku or the region within 30 (thirty) days, the cost of storing the goods will not be applied to him.
6.2. In the event that, the customer does not comply with the deadline specified in article 6.1, 0.50 kopecks (regardless of weight or storage location) will be applied for each day that is overdue.
6.3. The deadline for notification (in written or oral form, by e-mail) of the customer by the carrier, about the possibility of receiving a parcel received by the office in Baku, is 6 (six) months (from the date of receipt of the goods to the warehouse). After 6 (six) months, the company has the right to destroy the product.
6.4. The deadline for notification (in written or oral form, by e-mail) of the customer by the carrier, about filling out the declaration of the parcel received to the foreign warehouse(excluding USA), is 3 (three) months (from the date of receipt of the goods to the warehouse). After 3 (three) months, the company has the right to destroy the product.
6.4.1. Deadline for free storage of the customer’s parcel received in his name in USA warehouse is 14 (fourteen) days. In the case when the customer does not comply with a certain period (fourteen days), for each overdue day will be charged storage fee for 1 (one) parcel $ 1 (US dollar).
6.5. The deadline for notification (in written or oral form, by e-mail) of the customer by the carrier, about filling out the declaration of the parcel received to the USA warehouse, is 45 (forty-five) days (from the date of receipt of the goods to the warehouse). After 45 (forty-five) days, the company has the right to destroy the product.
6.6. The customer's refusal to receive the parcel, for one reason or another, is accepted only after receiving an notifications sent via the e-mail of the customer registered on the website velocity.az.
6.7. In case of delay in the period provided for in Article 6.3 of these terms and in the absence of any cargo accepted in the name of the customer or in the absence of any official information (through the personal cabinet) about the fate of this cargo or in the official refusal of the goods by the customer (through a private office), the decision on the sale or destruction of this cargo is taken at the discretion of the carrier.
6.8. The transfer of cargo accepted in the name of the customer is carried out on the basis of a document that makes it possible to identify it. In the event that, the customer can not personally accept the goods, it can be transferred to the person acting on the basis of the relevant power of attorney.
6.9. On the basis of e-mail request from the Customer it is possible to deliver the shipment or shipments to the other person authorized by the Customer on one time, multiple or permanent basis (until revocation of authority on the basis of a similar appeal by e-mail). E-mail request from the Customer about delivery of shipment or shipments to the other authorized person could be done only through the e-mail address provided by the Customer during registration. In e-mail request along with request about delivery of shipment or shipments to the other authorized person the Customer must also provide information about shipment or shipments to be delivered (track ID, description, weight, dimensions or other information enough for identification of shipment or shipments) and submit the identity document (national ID, military ID, temporary or permanent residence permit etc.) of the person who is authorized for pick-up of the shipment or shipments.
6.10. The customer, upon receipt of the parcel, must check the integrity and integrity and only after making sure can make a payment and pick up the parcel.
6.11. The customer understands and accepts that the carrier has the right to repackage the cargo in order to avoid damage to the goods in accordance with international transport regulations. For example: the carrier re-packages the cargo in a large box.
7. Right of cargo inspection
7.1. The customer understands and accepts that the carrier or any relevant government authority (customs, etc.) has the right to open any cargo and inspect it.
8. Responsibility for the safety of cargo
8.1. The liability of the carrier for the security of cargo purchased via the Internet starts from the date of receipt of the goods for transport to the warehouse located in the respective country and ends on the date of issue of the specified cargo to the customer.
8.2. The carrier does not bear any responsibility for receiving a damaged or other cargo that is different from the goods ordered through the Internet, to a warehouse located in the respective country.
9.Insurance, damage to cargo and claim
9.1. Cargoes accepted for transportation are not insured.
9.2. In the event that, the customer delivers the goods to the carrier for its transportation and the carrier intentionally damages or spoils the goods, the customer has the right to demand from the carrier the full cost of the invoice invoice or the cost of actual damage in connection with the fact of damage or damage. In the event that the parcel has been accepted by one of the warehouses located in the respective country, but has not arrived by the scheduled flight (the parcel is lost or no information is available about it), the carrier is granted 30 (thirty) working days to search for it. In the event that, the parcel is not found within this period, the customer is paid compensation. Compensation is paid only if the customer provides all the information confirming that the goods belong to him / her and that he / she bought the goods through the Internet for a certain price.
• The order of the online store, the invoice (here you can see the photo of items, quantity, price, tracking number of the parcel and other information).
• An extract from the bank account (a notice confirming this payment).
If the carrier denies receipt of the goods to the warehouse located in the respective country and the customer insists that the parcel with the tracking number is delivered to this address, according to the information indicated on the courier's web page, in this case, the customer must provide documents confirming the transfer specified cargo by courier to the carrier. Only after confirmation that the goods were actually transferred to the carrier (on the basis of the signature of the receiving person), the customer is paid compensation. For this, the customer must provide the following documents:
• Online store order, invoice (here you can see photo of items, quantity, price, tracking number of the parcel and other information).
• Extract from the bank account (notification confirming this payment)
• A signed document confirming that the parcel has been accepted to the warehouse of the carrier.
9.3. The client, upon receiving the goods at the office of the carrier, must check it without leaving this territory, in case of any damage or shortage, must certainly notify the carrier on the spot. The claim for a shortage of any item in the cargo or its damage is not accepted after leaving the office or warehouse.
10.1. If the Parties are unable to fully or partially comply with the obligations assumed by these conditions, due to force majeure circumstances, they can be released from the performance of obligations and from liability in an appropriate amount. Force majeure includes: natural disasters, epidemics, explosions, fires, earthquakes, hurricanes, tsunamis, storms, wars, civil wars, military interventions of foreign countries, revolutions, civil unrest, legal orders of the government and other authorized bodies in connection with these circumstances, including unforeseen reasons outside the country, decisions of which are impossible on the part of the government (or parties).
10.2. Legal confirmation of the above circumstances and the time of their continuation, is provided on the basis of certificates of authorized bodies.
10.3. In case of occurrence of force majeure circumstances, the time for execution of rights and obligations provided for in contractual terms shall be equal to the period of continuation of force majeure circumstances.
10.4. Parties must immediately notify each other of the occurrence and termination of force majeure circumstances that make the performance of contractual obligations impossible, via electronic mail, telegraph, telex or fax.
10.5. Parties should try to prevent the occurrence of material and moral damages in the event of force majeure circumstances.
11. Other provisions
11.1. These conditions are governed by the legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
11.2. Any differences and disputes between the parties are resolved through mutual understanding and negotiations.
11.3. In the event when, the parties can not resolve disputes and disagreements through mutual understanding and negotiations, they apply to the appropriate judicial bodies of the Republic of Azerbaijan.